Band onstage 9pm - Free Entry
The Mojo Rising are the perfect band to get the party started. With a wealth of performance experience and a wide repertoire of Soul and Disco classics to call on.
The band’s singers’ have a number of years’ experience, performing in West End productions such as Fame, Grease and The Blues Brothers, so they know how to put on a good show. The rest of the band is made up of experienced Soul and Disco aficionados who have made appearances at notable musical establishments, such as Ronnie Scott’s, The 100 Club, and on BBC Radio.
Together, as The Mojo Rising, they have performed at a variety of venues and events, such as
- The O2 Arena
- The Bloomsbury Ballroom
- The NEC – Birmingham
- Hilton London Metropole
- Hilton Birmingham Metropole
- Kew Gardens
- Clothworkers’ Hall
- University College London
- Brentwood Festival (alongside Status Quo, Jocelyn Brown and The Real Thing)
- The Ivory Vaults – St Katherine’s Docks
- Crossrail Place, Canary Wharf